- About Us
- Take Action
- News and Commentary
- Support COSH
- Your Workplace Rights
You are here
The National Council for Occupational Safety and Health is engaged in a variety of campaigns aimed at improving workplace safety and health conditions. These include:
- an initiative to protect workers from silicosis, a deadly and incurable lung disease contracted by breathing in fine particles of silica dust;
- an effort to have local communities and state governments consider workplace safety records when awarding public contracts via the public-bid process;
- supporting the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) proposal to develop a rule-making process that is based on common sense and provides flexibility to employers;
- protecting whistleblowers who call attention to workplace hazards from retaliation on the job, and;
- educating immigrant workers who may be new to this country about their workplace safety rights.
To learn more about these campaigns, and how you can help, click here.