Health Rights at Work
Your employer is responsible for providing proper training, relevant personal protective equipment, and record-keeping of possible exposures and infection.
- Legal Aid at Work: Cornavirus FAQs
- National Employment Law Project: Rights and Resources for Worker Health & Safety Amidst COVID-19
- National Employment Law Project: FAQ - Immigrant Workers Rights and COVID-19
- Kathy Wilkes: The right to refuse unsafe work is more important than ever — but expect a fight
- National Law Review: Can Employees Refuse to Return to Work Because of COVID-19?